This Fall is shaping up to be an extremely busy event season and we are reaching capacity for most September and October 2022 dates. Due to the increased volume of events our response time may also delayed. We understand that this is stressful when you are planning an event and we greatly appreciate your patience as we navigate the coming weeks.
Here some helpful tips so you can help us help you:
• Please have all of your event details ready before you contact us. This includes location, dates, times, number of guests and an idea of what rentals you need. This information will help us put a quote together for you much faster.
• Leave one message. If you can’t get a hold of us right away, please leave a message. We promise your inquiry is in the queue and we will be getting back to you as soon as possible. Please do not call, email, or send multiple queries. This creates extra work that slows down our response time.
• Request a quote through our website. The quickest way to get pricing is by submitting a quote through our website; you can build a shopping cart based on the items you need and input those important event details such as location, date, and time.
• Be flexible. Deliveries are limited on busy weekends so flexibility with delivery times during the week will be helpful.
• Pick up your order. Customer Pick-Ups can be done at our warehouse (2575 Route 55 Poughquag, NY 12570) Monday through Saturday, 10am-5pm. *Please note that not all of our rental items are available for customer pick-ups.
If you are planning an event in November or later, we expect to back to a normal pace and availability at that time and look forward to helping you plan your event. If you are planning a late Fall/early Winter event and already know what rentals you will need please reach out to us with those orders now so we can properly prepare for a busy season.